Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scented Playdoh Recipe Made From Conditioner and Corn Starch

You will need:

1 cup scented conditioner of choice
2 cups corn starch
1 large Ziploc freezer bag (MUST use Ziploc brand or it may leak/rip)
Food coloring (optional)



1.  Pour a cup of conditioner and  2 cups of corn starch into the Ziploc bag.  (Optional: Add a few drops of food coloring) Then close the Ziploc bag.



2.  Give the Ziploc bag a good kneading but be careful not to burst the Ziploc bag.  Stop once everything is mixed well.



3.   Take the Scented Playdoh out of the Ziploc and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun and easy project. I am going to try that with my daughter.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like really easy! Gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good! but I am guessing the dough is no safe for younger kids because they might eat it

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! will def try with my toddler

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is so cool :-) Thank you for the tips :-) My little girl will love this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the recipe easy to recipe. I made it within minutes. I have tried using the Walmart Ziploc for other projects and it leaked. Using Ziploc does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete