Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Craft: Frankenstein Footprint

Here is a great Halloween project that is fun for you and your child.  Create Frankenstein using your child's foot and some paint!

You will need:
  • Black paint
  • Green paint
  • Paint brushes
  • Eye stickers
  • Black marker
  • White paper


1.  Paint 1/3 of the top of the foot black.  Paint the bottom 2/3 of the foot green.



2.  Stamp the child's footprint onto the white construction paper. Wait until the footprint is completely dry before continuing to the next step.



3.  Stick the eye stickers onto the footprint.



4.  Use the black marker to draw in the details.

Happy Halloween!



13 comments:

  1. Omg I Love this!!!! So adorable!!! I need to try this with my princess thanks for the fabulous idea and share ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project and would be fun to do with my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafty. Creative. Fun! Love this and will definitely be doing this with my girls for Halloween! I'm always looking for craft projects to keep them busy and are seasonal/holiday oriented! Plus, it's a great gift for grandparents! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun project :) Looks very simple too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is adorable!! I will have to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project and kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely adorable! You could use both feet and make a Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow adorable! Very creative too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute. I think I will have my little girl do this project this weekend! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that's just cute. I'm sharing it everywhere I can. :)

    ReplyDelete