Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Craft: Chicks with Feathers

You will need:

  • Colorful feathers
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Orange construction paper
  • Yellow construction paper
  • Black construction paper
  • Eye stickers


1.  Cut out an egg shape with the yellow construction paper.  Cut out two legs and a beak with the orange construction paper.   And lastly, cut two small circles for the eyes.




2.  Spread glue to approximately half of the bottom egg.  Then add feathers.




3.  Glue the eyes and beak.





4.  Once everything dries, glue both legs.  

8 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I think I have everything but the feather! Will check my local craft store for some and will give this diy a try with my son! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so fun and easy! I am sure my 3 year old could do this no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Easter craft! I know that when my children were younger, they would have really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love how realistic your resulting picture is when doing this project with a toddler. Sometimes I see people post beautiful results and it never goes that way with my toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I can find a colorful feather here, we're going to make this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a very cute idea to do with kids this easter! a must thing to do! thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn it. I have everything but feathers. I do have feather boas so that might work if I shed them. This is something simple that I can whip up for my son and just let him do his own thing with it. ♥ it.

    ReplyDelete